If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Countdown to Valentine's Day! 2 & 1...


Whew, what a busy week over here...orders are racking up, parties are being planned, a very busy Spring is in the air!  I am just popping in really quickly to share two more things with you....my sweet boy's teachers gifts for preschool and the Valentines we made for him to give his class!

As most of you may have heard me mention a time or two, my little (very high energy!) guy is CRAZY for cars & trucks, so as with most everything I do with him, it helps to incorporate anything with wheels if you want to keep him interested for longer than 30 seconds . . .


For the teachers . . .


Stickers inside for his little 'green door' classmates:)



And the printable coupons I included in my husband's Valentine's Day card (more of a joke, but I sort of want to steal them:)


And lastly, a couple of pics of the littles today...



My tired little sweetie all tuckered out from his first school Valentine's Day party . . .


Hope you all had a lovely day!!  I had so much fun counting down with you!


Photobucket

1 comment: